- During the day pledge to sleep when baby sleeps
- Know that this is normal and this too shall pass. Baby’s are supposed to wake up!
- You have breastfeeding twice just keep: Laidback Breastfeeding
- Lying down safely, will help you tremendously
- Your partner or support person can give you extra help at night
- Get into bed at your usual time with the baby close to you in a safe co-sleeping arrangement, close to you, so that you or your support person can help assist you with night feeds
- Don’t worry so much about burping if she is not uncomfortable, or changing diapers unless baby has bowel movements
For more information visit this link: http://cosleeping.nd.edu/safe-co-sleeping-guidelines/